How to register as a Subcontractor.
The process is very simple. Enter your contact details to register and then select from the drop down menu, all of the trades which are applicable to your company.
Then enter the number of locations your company operates from. For each location, please enter the post code, contact details (both email and telephone), the radial distance from each location (or national), typical subcontract value range (i.e. £50,000 to £1,000,000) and don’t forget your company website address.
Benefits of membership to Subcontractprocurement.com
Increased marketing to new potential Main Contractor clients.
Main Contractors who are searching have an immediate need for your company services.
The new enquiries to your company via Subcontractprocurement.com are in your existing geographical area and within your range of typical subcontract value.
The Main Contractor contacts you directly.
Via the Subcontract login page, the Subcontractor can clearly identify how many visits have been made to the Subcontractor’s listing.
There is no contract, and the Subcontract is able to cancel the subscription at any time.
Costs for Subcontractor registration.
The costs for the Subcontractor (after the first three months which are FREE) is £21.00 (plus VAT) per month. The subscription is a fixed flat rate fee regardless of the number of trades selected, the number of locations the Subcontractor operates from and the potential value of the subcontracts undertaken.
The Subcontractor is at liberty to cancel their monthly subscription at any time.
Remember, our dedicated helpdesk team are on hand on 07522 969255
Please login here
To become registered as a Subcontractor, please follow all of the steps below
1. Complete the Registration Form below.
2. You will be taken to a new page, where you will see confirmation of your details, including your password. Please take a note of your password.
3. 'Office Locations' allows you to add your Head Office, and all of your Regional Offices. Click the 'Add Office' button and enter the details for each of your offices.
4. 'Services Provided' is all of the trade and services that you want to be found for. Click the 'Edit Services' button, then tick each of your services. Don't forget to click 'Save Changes'.
5. Finally, click the 'Subscribe Now' button to start your subscription.
6. That's it! Your subscription will start immediately, but you will not be charged anything for 3 months.