Terms and Conditions
1. `Main Contractor` means the person registering as a Main Contractor via the Subcontractprocurement.com website portal.
2. `Subcontractor` means the company, person or sole trader uploading their contact details, trade, address via the Subcontractprocurement.com website portal.
3. `Subcontractprocurement.com` is the trading name of Little Terrier Limited. Registered as a company in England and Wales (company number 10738126). Registered Office: 186 Roderick Avenue North, Peacehaven, East Sussex, BN10 8BZ. VAT number 267963940.
4. `Website` means the website listed at www.Subcontactprocurement.com
5. `You, Your` means either a Main Contractor or a Subcontractor.
6. Your access to and use of Subcontractprocurement.com (the Website) and the Services (defined below) are subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions.
7. You agree not to use the Website and/or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
8. By using the Website and/or Services you are fully accepting the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website and/or Services.
9. Subcontractprocurement.com reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website and/or Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
10. Subcontractprocurement.com may update the Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
11. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 25 May 2017
12. Subcontractprocurement.com lists Subcontractor details given by the Subcontractor to Subcontractprocurement.com. Subcontractprocurement.com makes no recommendations of the Subcontractor, its details, status or ability to undertake trades, work or the range of the values of the works the Subcontractor lists as undertaken.
13. Subcontractprocurement.com lists Subcontractor details to the Main Contractor.
14. Subcontractprocurement.com aims to:
• Provide a listing service of Subcontractors, such lists consisting of Subcontractor’s contact details, operating area and typical contract values undertaken.
• The listing service is available to Main Contractor’s to access the lists and contact details of the Subcontractor.
Access to the Website
15. Subcontractprocurement.com do not guarantee that the Website or any content contained on the Website will always be available or be uninterrupted.
16. You are responsible for making al arrangements necessary for your access to the Website.
17. Your access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis only.
18. Subcontractprocurement.com may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice to you.
19. Subcontractprocurement.com will not be liable to you for any reason if the Website is unavailable at any time for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
20. The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the contents solely to either upload/list Subcontractor details as a Subcontractor or access Subcontractor lists/contact details as a Main Contractor for use in connection with a construction project.
21. None of the content contained on the Website may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of Subcontractorprocurement.com.
22. When you upload any content (including text or photographs) to the Website, you assign all rights in such content to Subcontractprocurement.com.
23. You agree to Subcontractprocurement.com using the company name and contact details you submit in connection with the content you upload.
24. You agree that once you have submitted content to the website, the content will become the property of Subcontractprocurement.com.
No reliance on information
25. The content provided and contained on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely upon. The Subcontractor listing data is provided by the Subcontractor themselves.
26. Although Subcontractprocurement.com makes efforts to update the information on the Website, please note that the content contained on the Website may be not be current at any time.
27. You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only and not:
• In any way the breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• In a way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• For the purposes of harming or attempting to harm any person, business or entity in anyway;
• To undermine the purpose and provision of Services;
• To act in competition with the Services;
• To violate the privacy of others;
• To transmit, or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of solicitation;
• To reverse engineer, decompile, dissemble, decipher or otherwise derive the code used on the Website;
• To use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website; or
• To reproduce, duplicate, copy, sub-licence, broadcast, distribute, sell, re-brand or re-sell any part of the Website (without Subcontractprocurement.com express written consent).
Links to third party websites and linking to the Website
28. The Website/Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Subcontractprocurement.com has no control over such websites and is not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites.
29. You may link to the Website’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation, Website or take advantage of it.
30. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by Subcontractprocurement.com where none exists.
31. Subcontractprocurement.com reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
32. Subcontractprocurement.com cannot guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from viruses or bugs.
33. Subcontractprocurement.com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, or any other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, data, computer programs or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on the Website, or linked to the Website, where Subcontractprocurement.com have taken reasonable security to prevent this.
34. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet
35. You agree to indemnify and hold Subcontractprocurement.com, its employees and agents harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against Subcontractprocurement.com by any third party arising out of your use of the Services, visiting the Website and/or any content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) however suffered or incurred by Subcontractprocurement.com in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
36. Use of the Website/Services is at your own risk. The Website/Services are provided on an as is and as available basis without any representation or endorsement made without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
37. To the extent permitted by law, Subcontractprocurement.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website/Services.
38. Whilst Subcontractprocurement.com makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all information it provides is accurate, Subcontractprocurement.com makes no warranty that the Website/Services will meet your requirements, that the Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website/Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website/Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
39. Subcontractprocurement.com will not be liable to you for any loss suffered (even if such loss is foreseeable) in relation to your use or inability to use the Website, any inaccuracies or delays on the Website or any reliance by you on content contained on the Website.
40. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Subcontractprocurement.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Subcontractprocurement.com or that of its employees or agents.
41. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
42. You hereby expressly agree not to hold Subcontractprocurement.com (or Subcontractprocurement.com`s agents, representatives, advertisers or employees) liable for any instruction, advice or services delivered which originated through the website or associated Services and Subcontractprocurement.com expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any damage, suits, claims, and or/or controversies that have arisen or may arise, whether known or unknown therefrom.
Uploading content to the Website
43. If you are over the age of 18 you are permitted to upload content. Where you upload content to the Website you must ensure that all content uploaded meets the following Content Standards:
• Is accurate, true, up to date, genuine and not misleading;
• Is relevant and appropriate;
• Complies with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which the content is posted or viewed and does not promote illegal activity;
• Does not infringe the copyright or any intellectual property rights of any person and where such content relates to an image, you must ensure that all necessary contents and authorisations have been obtained;
• Does not contain material which is or potentially could be defamatory, obscene, aggressive, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or rude;
• Does not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• Is not threatening, abusive or invades others privacy or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
• Does not impersonate any person or misrepresent identities or affiliations
Meeting the Content Standards
44. Where content you upload does not comply with the Content Standards or requires clarification, Subcontractprocurement.com may contact you for further information, before publishing such content.
45. You warrant that all content you upload shall comply with the Content Standards, and you agree to indemnify Subcontractprocurement.com for any loss Subcontractprocurement.com suffers as a result of your failure to comply with the Content Standards.
46. Subcontractprocurement.com will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content uploaded by you to the Website.
47. Subcontractprocurement.com reserves the right to remove or withhold any content at any time, which it considers, fails to adhere with the Content Standards set out above.
48. Subcontractprocurement.com reserves the right to edit content you upload to amend spelling, grammar, punctuation, length, for the purposes of clarity and to ensure that the content can comply with the Content Standards.
49. Subcontractprocurement.com will determine at its discretion, whether you have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions constitutes a material breach and may result in Subcontractprocurement.com:
• Temporarily or permanently withdraw your access to the Website:
• Commence legal proceedings against you for your actions:
• Disclose necessary information to law enforcement authorities.
• Unless otherwise instructed by you, Subcontractprocurement.com will from time to time issue a newsletter to your contact email address.
50. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
51. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed n accordance with the law of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of England and Wales
(Revised 25 May 2017)